Finally, a healthy, vegan, SOS-free, BEAN-full fresh-baked option for on-the-go! All you need is a mug and a microwave (and some water or plant milk) to enjoy WellBean's savory Fiesta Chipotle mug muffin--heretofore known as Muggins.
Click on the images (scroll on mobile) to see the nutrition and ingredients.
This hearty flavor filled muggin will satisfy your hunger and nicely compliment a salad or soup for lunch or dinner.....and even breakfast for that matter!
Warm up with just a hint of spice from the chipotle and aromatic smoked paprika and spices. Olé!
- Great source of plant protein
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Whole-food ingredients
- A 1/2 serving of beans
- A serving of flax seed
Tips for making the perfect Muggin:
1. Before measuring out muggins mix, shake the bag a bit to insure even distribution of ingredients. Use 1/3-1/2 cup of muggins mix.
2. Microwave wattage will determine cooking time. For instance, muggins will require about 90 seconds in a 1200W microwave. For microwaves with lower wattage, increase cooking time in 30-second increments until muggins begins pulling away from mug.
3. You'll find detailed cooking instructions on the back of your muggins package.
So easy to make and "bake." The spiciness is perfect. This would be easy for travel as well as make ahead when sharing with friends and family. My only minor negative is the graininess. However, I understand that the healthy ingredients may not work as well if the Muggins' mix is made smoother. Will it stop me from enjoying Fiesta Muggins? Not at all.